Videofied System 1
SYSTEM DEAL FEATURES
- Videofied® System 1 contains:
- 1 x Videofied® 25 Zone XTO-iP GPRS alarm panel, weatherproof, wireless, (Battery operated)
- 2 x Outdoor MotionViewerTM (Battery operated)
- 1 x Door Sensor (Battery operated)
- 1 x AGV1 Remote Keyfob
- 1 x XMB Remote keypad (Battery operated)
- 1 x Aegis Outdoor Videofied wireless sounder & strobe c/w Aegis Cover (Battery operated)
- New Partcode: Videofied-System-1
- 12 Month (ARC) Monitoring package included within price **
Summary of equipment Features
- S2View® : Spread Spectrum, Videofied, Interactive AES Encrypted Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security.
- Compatibility : works with all Videofied® wireless devices.
- Supervision of all devices (except remote keyfob).
- Tamper detection : 24-hour dual-tamper function provides detection for both cover and wall removal. Control panel also monitors all system device tamper switches.
- Zones / Devices : 25 maximum.
- Areas : 4 maximum. Area 1 predefined from factory for entry/exit delay. Areas 2, 3, and 4 can be configured as needed.
- Supervised Wireless Technology
- The XTO-iP series, along with all Videofied devices uses patented S2View® – Spread Spectrum, Videofied, Interactive, AES Encrypted Wireless technology, providing optimum signal integrity and security.
- Bi-directional RF communication between all system devices and the system control panel ensures high signal reliability.
- The panel supervises every device (excluding the remote keyfob) to monitor current open/close state, tamper condition, serial number, date of manufacture, firmware revision, and battery status.
- Access codes : 20 maximum, 4 – 6 digits; one installer access code for on-site programming only.
- Configuration/Programming : on-site using alphanumeric keypads.
- Communication : reports to central monitoring stations using Frontel.
- Video verification : video resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, 0 lux sensitivity, 5-frames per second for approx. 10 seconds total recording time. 220K MPEG file.
- History/Event Log : maximum 4,000 events stored in flash memory that cannot be cleared or erased.
Videofied® 25 Zone XTO-iP GPRS alarm panel
Complete system configuration/programming can be done on-site using alphanumeric keypads. Easy to understand text on a two line, 16-characters liquid-crystal (LCD) display guides you through programming, prompting you for simple yes/no or data entry responses. Complete punctuation symbols allow for accurate website/IP address entries and device location naming.
The XTO-iP reports alarms and other system events by using the Frontel protocol. Frontel provides complete system reporting information and video verification to a central monitoring station set up with the Frontel alarm receiving software.
- Video Verification
Incorporating MotionViewerTM into the security system allows for video verification of intrusion alarms.
When the system is armed and an intruder trips MotionViewerTM, the integrated camera captures a 10-second digital video clip which is sent to the central monitoring station by the control panel, which can forward them to an alert list.
- History/Event Log
The XTO-iP control panel records and stores all system activities and events (armings, disarmings, alarms, access codes entered, system programming changes, etc.) in flash memory, that cannot be cleared or erased.
The log accumulates a maximum of 4,000 events. As additional events occur, the control panel automatically deletes the oldest event. This ensures the most recent events reside in the log.
The history/event log can be viewed using an alphanumeric keypad or downloaded at the monitoring station.
- Outdoor MotionViewerTM
Integrated PIR motion detector
Night vision digital camera
Built in infrared illuminators
The Outdoor MotionViewer detect intruders and capture a video of the intrusion which is sent to the panel over RF.
- Outdoor Siren/Strobe
Provide alarm sounds and visual identification of alarm site for responding authorities.
Compatible with all Videofied panels
Output level : 105dB @ 1 meter
Output duration and strobe : 90s (up to 15 mn depending the local legislation)
Wall and cover tampered
Battery life : 4 ans
Operating temperature from -25° to +60° C
- Keypad Model XMA/XMB
Battery operated, wireless alphanumeric keypad designed for configuring/programming and operating Videofied security systems.
The keypad model XMB has an integrated badge reader
Operating temperature from -10° to +40° C
Built-in sounder (Emits entry/exit delay beeps, alarms)
3 Panic buttons (can be disabled)
Battery life : 4 ans
For information on our commercial Videofied systems please see this brochure 9FCNT0271-2-NEW-A4-Commercial-Extérieur-EN
For information on our residential Videofied systems please see this brochure 9FCNT0261-2-NEW-A4-Résidentiel-EN
Verification Every Time
Videofied = “video” + “verified” — All Videofied systems should include at least one MotionViewer covering assets and key entrance points where an intruder, burglar or trespasser could show up.
Give your home or business the vision that delivers a priority response from the authorities and expedites arrests to stop real security threats to your home, business or property, … before costly damage is done.